- Gather more diverse design feedback
Async design briefs make it easier to collect feedback from a wider group of stakeholders. Instead of scheduling in-person meetings, simply share a link to your recording on Slack or email to request feedback.
- Tighten feedback cycles
Not having to wait for live meetings and being able to present async means that more time-sensitive work gets feedback faster, creating faster iteration cycles.
- Receive more thoughtful responses
Providing detailed design feedback in live meetings can be difficult. Async design briefs give stakeholders more time to review a proposal, gather their thoughts, and respond with timestamped comments.
- Tell the perfect story
Live design presentations can be nerve wracking. Async design briefs allow for unlimited recordings, giving the flexibility to deliver the best version of a proposal every time.
- Sign up for Loom. Download either our Desktop app or Chrome extension.
- Start recording your screen. Press record and start talking.
- Be visual. Share your screen as a visual reference. You can even draw on your screen to emphasize a point.
- Share. Easily share your Loom with a link that anyone can watch on their own time.